Guide for Anabolic Workouts
When you are doing anabolic workouts, you should take the factors to heart since for a successful training they are absolutely necessary. What does the role played by the use of androgenic or anabolic steroids? The answer is very simple that as compare to natural colleagues, those athletes who take steroids will make clearly better, faster and greater progress. Without taking pharmaceutical compounds, they will also obtain a much higher development stage than would ever have been possible. Such stupid statements that without taking steroids one will achieve the same mass as a bodybuilder, it only can take a much longer time- is nothing but a absurd publicity by all the authorities who conceal the truth in their own interest. With an open-minded attitude read the following lines when doing anabolic workouts and try to adapt this information for your own needs.
- Training with High Intensity: A homeostasis, since it feels better in a constant condition, human organism vehemently refuses any unnecessary change. Several efforts and excretions must be made in order to lure it out of its passivity. In order to build up muscle mass and strength, the signal that the body needs is trigged by hard, heavy and intense training routines. High-intensity training should consist of few sets. For large muscle groups, five to eight sets and for small muscle groups three to four sets are completely sufficient until muscle failure when every set is carried out.
- Relatively Low Repetitions Trainings: Two different types of muscle fibers are found in the body, the first type of muscle hypertrophy occurs completely in the fast-twitch white muscle fibers of the second type. Workouts of sensible bodybuilders must be developed in a way that these fibers are sufficiently stimulated. The range of 6 to 10 heavy reps is relatively suitable for this purpose.
- Progressively Heavier Weights Training: Exposed to regular progressively higher resistances must be challenged, in order to build up massive muscles. This can be achieved only when during exercises athletes continuously increase the weight. The larger their appearance, the stronger will be the muscles. Without power, there is no mass. All the basic exercise are most suitable like presses behind the neck, bench presses, squats, barbell curls, rows, dips, etc.
- Sufficient rest periods during exercise: The muscles only grow during their rest phase but are stimulated through training. Resting phase becomes longer when higher the intensity, higher will be the damage of the muscle cells. You simply cannot train each and every day, when you train with adequate intensity nor should you attack a muscle twice a week. As considering an important factor of your training success, learn to accept recovery and rest. In the GYM, every day your workout should be followed by a complete day off. Bodybuilders who are interested in muscle gain and in an optimal strength should train every muscle once every 7 to 8 days very intensely.
- Phase and Plateau Training: Only for a limited time, your body can be put under maximum stress. The development comes to stop if the time is exceeded and regress will continue the performance. For this reason, after every 12 to 14 weeks the intensity and extent of the program should be changed. The athletes should enjoy training several days off and then change to long maintenance training which is Plateau training after several week.