Best Fitness Tips for Women to Stay Healthy
Do you want to know that in record time how to get a toned and trim body? Here are some secrets of getting a trimmed and toned body in record time which are shared by one of the top personal exercise psychologist, fitness trainer and fitness instructor for the ultimate motivation and moves tricks in order to kick a fitness routine into high gear. Here are some effective fitness tips for women, all you have to do is put few of them in action every week so that you are guaranteed to see its quick, faster and effective results:
- On a Treadmill, Tone Up yourself: With a 10 minute sculpt or cardio session, save your time at the gym. When you are running on treadmill hold a dumbbell of three to five pounds in each hand and set the speed of treadmill to a brisk walk. It is one of the effective fitness tips for women to do a one-minute set each of bicep curls, shoulder presses, side laterals, triceps extension, and one after another standing triceps kickbacks as you walk. This is an amazing challenge and workout for the upper body that gets your heart pumping. Each week, do this series at least twice or thrice. Do four-minute sets as you improve and get use to it.
- Power Up your Runs Every time: At the end of every run, adding wall sits to strengthen your hamstrings, glutes and quads in order to improve your endurance and speed. With your feet shoulder-width apart, lean again a wall then squat. Try squat until your knees bent at 45 degrees. Work up to doing at least 10 sets and hold for 30 to 60 seconds every time. This is another effective fitness tips for women, to add a challenge in this by including heel raises. Lift your right heel and then lift your left heel, and after that lift both heels together twice.
- Try to Chart or Note down your Progress: This is one of another unique fitness tips for women by using a fitness report card, you can stay motivated. According to the Ken Alan, a based personal trainer in Los Angles, note down these subjects: flexibility and attitude, muscle conditioning and cardio on your fitness report card. Set your goals and at least four times a year grade yourself from A to F. You will definitely want to stay in a great shape when you see on your progress card how much you have improved.
- Add All-in-One Toner in your workouts: A side-step squat with a wood chop works your torso, arms, back, abs, legs, butt and inner thighs. By holding a three to four-pound medicine ball in your hands, you have to stand with your feet shoulder- width apart. In order to keep your ball at the eye level over your right shoulder, bend your arms up, this is one of the effective fitness tips for women to get quick and better results. Step out with your left leg, as you bring the ball towards your left knee, after that step out your left leg and then bend it at the 90 degrees by keeping straight your right leg. After it, return to the standing position. After doing 10 to 15 reps of this exercise repeat it again on the other leg.
- Work out Even in your Workday: In order to strengthen your core, sit on a stability ball and keep dumbbells tubing at your desk. Like overhead presses, dumbbell curls and abs crunches, squeeze in 12 to 15 reps of an exercise and aim for doing at least two to three sets of each exercise. It is one of the effective and healthy fitness tips for women who wanted to stay fit, smart and active as it provides you more free time to fit in fun workouts like tennis or biking.
- Take a challenge of Jump-Rope: jump-rope double-turn maneuver is one of the best and effective cardio workout and healthy fitness tips for women. In only one minute, you will burn about 26 calories. For the first five minutes, do a basic jump then jump twice and this time try to jump as high as you can and also turn your rope twice as fast as it passes under your feet twice before you land. This can take patience, timing and power but just by working at it, you will be getting in a great shape.
- Give a break to yourself: In order to get results, you don’t have to be a fitness saint. 8-/20 is the healthy and effective plan to follow which means you will exercise regularly eighty percent of the year and also eat well in that time period. Know that due to work deadlines and holidays you will slip 20 percent of the time. You become more likely to stick with it for life when you accept that fitness is not at all-or-nothing proposition.
- On Weight Loss, Get a Jump: In order to improve your leg strength and cardiovascular stamina, add a plyometric box jump to your workout which is one of amazing fitness tips for women. By doing this, you will really sculpt your quads, hamstrings and glutes. Find at least one-foot high sturdy box and start your exercise with a standing position and after that jump to the middle of the box explosively and then jump to back down. Repeat the same procedure at least 20 times.
- Addition in your Crunches: Crunches is one of the most effective and beneficial cardio exercises and also amazing fitness tips for women that can help to flatten the lower belly. During a crunch, as you lower down your chest away from the knees then do not relax your abs, you can get only half the ab-toning benefit. According to Steve leg, an author of total body transformation and founder of wholistic fitness personal, you need to sustain the concentration on the way down, in order to get the firmest abs possible.
These all are the amazing and very effective fitness tips for women so that by following these tips they can stay healthy, active and smart.