Best, Effective and Efficient Fitness Tips for Women
Those days are gone when women were simply bound for kitchen and home. From the yesteryears, this scenario is so old-fashioned and outdated that nowadays, women can not only handle their home and career well but also manage their overall personal growth very well. Many of the women lately are the victims of poor fitness regime and obesity due to this role reversal. Many of the women also face a lot of problems and difficulties associated with their health because of the stress of juggling a home as due to the lack of proper physical workouts and exercise. Complaining is not the solution of this as it is not easy to find a balance between professional and personal life with a healthy diet and fitness. Here are the fitness tips for women who are working:
- Throughout the day, stay active: If you do not have a work like keep standing while working or stand up during the meetings than during your lunch break take a short walk. After every half, an hour tries to take a short walk around for just a minute and then get back to your work or desk. You just have to make up your mind as options are there so if you want to stay healthy and fit stay active for a whole day and take a short walk during your work time.
- Keep healthy snacks in your house: It is not a problem, if you have a habit of eating snacks throughout the day, instead of harming your health healthy snacks will come to your rescue. In order to stay away from various diseases that harm your fitness, stock up with all the healthy snacks and store your home with healthy and fresh snacks. It is an effective fitness tip for women.
- Create your own healthy and effective exercise pattern: According to your own convenience, create an effective exercise pattern. If you don’t have enough time then for at least 20 minutes and at least twice a week try adapting to strength training or the interval training like running or walking which will help you to tone your entire body.
- Eat a healthy and good breakfast: We all know well the positive effects of eating a healthy breakfast. In order to stay healthy and fit, working women should also maintain a proper healthy diet with the workouts. Especially in your breakfast include lots of fresh fruits as the fruits that are rich in glucose, it will keep your sweet cravings at bay. For energy, you will also include some dry fruits with your fresh fruits in breakfast.
- Make a habit of doing treadmill for just 10 minutes a day: Make a habit of doing treadmill session for just 10 minutes along with holding a dumbbell of 3 to 5 pounds in each hand. Also, do a one-minute set of each triceps, bicep curls, side laterals, triceps extension and standing triceps one after another as you run or walk. While pumping your heart smoothly, this exercise will also allow toning your upper body as well.
- Different techniques of Crunches: Most of the times, more than their abs women tend to use their neck muscle, while doing crunches. If you are doing the same, then this practice is completely the wastage of time. Before starting your crunches, by pressing your tongue flush against the roof of your mouth focus back to your abdominal muscles. This is the right and effective way of doing crunches.
- Drink as much water as you can: For the proper functioning of your body, enough water is very essential. At the regular intervals keep drinking water so that you do not dehydrate yourself. Even you are at work or busy somewhere else, don’t forget to drink water.
- Reduce the intake of refined carbs: limit or reduced the intake of refined carb rich foods like chocolates, honey, cookies and white rice. It will spike your blood sugar level when you eat a refined carb rich food as these will produce more insulin that further increase the amount of fat in your body.
- Do everything in the limit, do not overdo anything: women don’t have to exceed the limit of health and fitness training more than an hour. One hour is enough for a day to exercise. Never over do extra exercises or any form of exercise or do not try to spend more time in the gym. This will just make you exhausted and tired. Within a certain time frame focus on limited exercises to make your training session effective as well as fun, it is the best and most effective fitness tips for women.
- Try to be Flexible: Trying to stick to the same routine at may get impossible. Try to be open enough to take it in your strides if you have decided your mornings to something come up and workout. Make up your mind that you will go anytime to the gym in the day whenever you found a window of an hour instead of sticking to the same routine. Start your exercise 45 minutes earlier if you have to attend a meeting. In this case, firstly go to the gym then come back and change and then go on your way to work. Just giving you a leeway is the only and effective key here.
- Workout with your best buddy: call your best friend to join you at the gym or take your pet along with you at the gym for a workout session if you are bored to work out alone. In order to achieve goals quickly, working out with your best buddy or whom you know well will be effective and it can keep you motivated as well. It is also fun and cool to work out in good company.
- Carbs are essential for Health: Carbs are essential for your body as they provide energy to your body. So, increase the intake of fruits and many other high fiber crackers in your daily routine. In your daily diet also add some protein so that the carbs can break down more slowly.